A simple survival guide for rough weeks :
1. Cut your hair. Or dye it. Or both. Just make it different, but don’t let that change you. You are special. You have light inside of you.
2. When you can’t sleep, watch documentaries. Learn plenty of stuff that will have virtually no use in your life, but keep your mind busy with it. Write papers about your new knowledge. Write them in poems to make it fun.
3. Spend a lot of time putting on your makeup. Make it perfect. Make it colorful. Do it so you don’t want to cry and ruin it. If you do cry, it’s okay. Cry as much as you need then wipe the tears away. Don’t worry about your makeup, it just gives you a smoky eye.
4. Take long showers and baths that smell like candy, like summer, like flowers. Light candles. Read a book.
5. Don’t think about the future if you don’t want to. Don’t think about the present if it hurts too much. Don’t think about the past if it hurts even more. Watch another documentary. It’s going to be alright.6. You are beautiful. And special. You have light inside of you.